Monday, March 17, 2014

Inspiration

I'm full of inspiration.  I know that this is good.  It's a place to start.  But what to do with it? I have so many sources in real life and on the internet, and I just wonder how to let these inspirations take me somewhere. I devour design blogs as though it is my job.  Because I want it to be my job.

Here are the blogs I've been reading for the past 4+ years as I've taken baby step after baby step in this direction:

Little Green Notebook
Style by Emily Henderson
Cup of Jo
Design Mom
Making It Lovely
CopyCat Chic

I love how I feel as though I know these people.  I love that they somehow blend quality writing, design, and imagery, with personal glimpses into their lives in a way that draws readers into their stories.  Oh, to be a design blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment